Crash Issue

I am experiencing an issue with crashing when i attempt to play standalone any level that has my first person character blueprint on it (the main menu is the only one that works), so i believe this is where the issue lies, i was wondering if anyone might be able to help me as i have been searching and trying possible solutions for hours with no luck and no real knowledge of how to fix it, even if someone could help me just identify a place to start in trying to fix it,

Also quick note i saw in the directory link that there is an issue with unknown functions/referncing pins, again i have no idea what this means and if anyone could help me fix this i would greatly appreciate it, i have been working on this game solo for two years and am in the final stages of development only to find something i added to the player blueprint ( i think) is causing the game to crash,

EDIT: Changed out the player bp with another test one and the same crash kept occurring, unsure if this rules out the fp char bp as the source of the issue

the full crash report below:

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x000011e0

UE4Editor_Engine!UEdGraphPin::ResolveReferencesToPin() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\EdGraph\EdGraphPin.cpp:1750]
UE4Editor_Engine!UEdGraphPin::Serialize() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\EdGraph\EdGraphPin.cpp:1694]
UE4Editor_Engine!UEdGraphPin::SerializePin() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\EdGraph\EdGraphPin.cpp:2008]
UE4Editor_Engine!UEdGraphPin::SerializePinArray() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\EdGraph\EdGraphPin.cpp:1811]
UE4Editor_BlueprintGraph!UK2Node::Serialize() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\BlueprintGraph\Private\K2Node.cpp:105]
UE4Editor_BlueprintGraph!UK2Node_CallFunction::Serialize() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\BlueprintGraph\Private\K2Node_CallFunction.cpp:2127]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!FLinkerLoad::Preload() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\LinkerLoad.cpp:3820]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!EndLoad() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectGlobals.cpp:1555]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!<lambda_d7afe02bf9c460bdfe082586fba5c066>::operator()() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectGlobals.cpp:1231]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!LoadPackageInternal() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectGlobals.cpp:1332]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!LoadPackage() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectGlobals.cpp:1427]
UE4Editor_Engine!UEngine::LoadMap() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\UnrealEngine.cpp:12663]
UE4Editor_Engine!UEngine::Browse() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\UnrealEngine.cpp:12101]
UE4Editor_Engine!UGameInstance::StartGameInstance() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\GameInstance.cpp:579]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Init() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\LaunchEngineLoop.cpp:4031]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Launch.cpp:155]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:137]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:268]
UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\agent_work\5\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll