Found a bit weird bug while was making my system for marketplace.
If you crate a struct with key type of info, and then use this struct for DataTable, then editor will crash on Asset opening atempt.
Here is a video: - YouTube
The funny thing is if keys are under array type, everything works fine.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to reproduce this error on my end.
- What steps can I take to reproduce this error on my end?
- Does this occur in a clean, blank project with no additional content or is it limited to one project/template?
- Can you post the crash logs and callstack here so I can take a look? They can be found at \Unreal Projects\PROJECTNAME\saved\logs.
Hello. For steps, check out the video,
- Create Struct.
- Create a variable with “Key” type
- Create DataTable based on this struct.
- Open the DataTable
Yes, this happens on clean project to… I’ve recorded the attached video on a clean project.
Here is a log: CrashTest.log — Yandex.Disk
Those are the steps I took, unfortunately this did not produce a crash as described. Can you send me a sample project where this is occurring so I can take a look?
We have not heard from you in several days. I am marking this as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this error, please comment with the requested information.