Crash Help: State Tree w/ AI Debugger

I’m having issues with not being able to use the AI Debugger. Whenever I open the debugger while running the preview in the level viewport I get the following error:

Assertion failed: IsValid() && IsValidIndex(Index) [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Plugins\Experimental\StructUtils\Source\StructUtils\Public\InstancedStructContainer.h] [Line: 119]

Seems to be related to using State Trees, and when opening another project w/o State Trees I didn’t get the error. From what I’d seen on other threads it seems like they were getting the crash by making a State Tree get errors in other ways not related to the debugger, seemingly when the State Tree isn’t able to execute.

I can’t understand why it’s happening to me though since everything will run fine but as soon as I open the debugger (with a State Tree active in any way) the game will crash.

Side note: is using AI Perception the smart way to go about using State Trees? All guides I see online use AI Perception only with Behavior Trees (perhaps because BT are more known). All State Tree tutorials seem to rely on checking things like overlap of actors.

Thanks!