Crash every time I close Unreal related to the Virtual Camera

Whenever I close Unreal since adding a virtual camera to my level, I get a crash report. I’ve attached an image of the crash below. Is there a quick fix? Am I doing something wrong? If not, shall I upload my crash log and file a bug?

Thanks!

Circadian_House.log (668.3 KB)

Here’s the crash log. It might be too hard to see the call stack in the image I uploaded previously. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Still crashes in 5.3 whenever I start playing in the Editor

This error was happening when I closed Unreal rather than PIE and hasn’t happened to me in 5.3. Your error may be related to something else…?

[2023.02.18-19.38.35:811][511]LogOutputDevice: Error: Ensure condition failed: Binding  [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\Sequencer\Private\MVVM\ViewModels\FolderModel.cpp] [Line: 131] 
[2023.02.18-19.38.35:811][511]LogOutputDevice: Error: Folder 'Actors' contains an invalid binding reference ID: EB3CC04F4438B39EDB9955806B36445D

This looks like a sequencer issue. Does it crash even when a level sequence is not open?

Hi Shaun. From what I remember, it did crash even if no Level Sequence was open.

(post deleted by author)