Crash environement query system

Hello,

i have make the small exercise on the environment query system of documentation. But when I launch the game it crash landing.

Here the message error:

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)
“”
UE4Editor_AIModule!UBehaviorTreeTypes::GetShortTypeName() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\runtime\aimodule\private\behaviortree\behaviortreetypes.cpp:413]
UE4Editor_AIModule!UBTTask_RunEQSQuery::OnQueryFinished() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\runtime\aimodule\private\behaviortree\tasks\bttask_runeqsquery.cpp:113]
UE4Editor_AIModule!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance<0,UBTTask_RunEQSQuery,TTypeWrapper cdecl(TSharedPtr)>::Execute() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl_variadics.inl:681]
UE4Editor_AIModule!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance<0,UBTTask_RunEQSQuery,void cdecl(TSharedPtr)>::ExecuteIfSafe() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl_variadics.inl:770]
UE4Editor_AIModule!TBaseDelegate >::ExecuteIfBound() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine
++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegatesignatureimpl_variadics.inl:482]
UE4Editor_AIModule!UEnvQueryManager::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine
++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\runtime\aimodule\private\environmentquery\envquerymanager.cpp:309]
UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1227]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\editorengine.cpp:1347]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UUnrealEdEngine::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealedengine.cpp:366]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2428]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:142]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.9\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:200]

Do you have an idea?

Thank

Hello DevBrothers,

I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved with this issue?

Hello, thank you for have answered

I will answer for each point.

1. On a new project that functions, its OK

2. On the project where that does not function, i had just make the first exercise of Doc. on tree of behavior ( http://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/AI/BehaviorTrees/QuickStart/index.html ) . i have then make the second on Environment Query System Quick Start Guides ( http://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/AI/EnvironmentQuerySystem/QuickStart/index.html ).
    When I launch without AICARACTER_Runner, OK!
    When I place the AICHARACTER Runner on the level and that I launch, crash landing!

3. Don’t I know which can be useful for you?

small precision, i used the thirdPerson mode on the project which does not function instead of the TopDown mode

Additional questions:

1. Would it be possible for you to provide a zipped down version of your project that reproduces the crash?
  2. Was the project that you are using upgraded from an older version of the engine?

Hello DevBrothers,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.