Crash after resizing/rescaling anything

Hey, im not entirely new to Enreal Engine. Ive been using it for a few years, but this one has got me. Whenever I go to resize or rescale any asset in the scene/map the editor crashes on me. Just started recently.

Upon restarting and trying to recreate the problem it seems at first everything is fine, but after awhile the crash happens.

If you take a 1st or 3rd person project template and migrate the offending asset into the template, can you resize without the editor going pooh pooh? Any new plugins introduced? Just tossing stuff out…apologies if already tried.

Do you have any. custom code in those actors’ Constructor functions? if so, try turning that code off before you do another resize and see if the crash still happens. also keep your Output Log window open and filter it to just earnings and errors

No I actually havn’t tried that yet

No just some static meshes I have.
I have dug through some logs and narrowed it down to what appears to be a graphics problem. My driver is either bad or outdated. I updated and i’m currently seeing if the crash will happen again. So far so good though. Strange how it just started happening after all this time in my project.