Crafting speeds

ok I need help. I’m trying to make a preserving bin and all kids of stuff. I can’t get the crafting speed’s to increase in the new bin’s. I found a post talking about doing this. but it is old and not working. I don’t want to edit jerky-BP if i do that then it will not stack with other mods. I want this to be ver two so in the game you would use the preserving bin then you would upgrade to the new ver.

Crafting speed is in the InventoryBP. Just open up PreservingBinBP and go to the components tab to ensure that you’re using your modified inventory.

I thought that too. but when i change it it does nothing i have tried upping the number and lowering it. I did change the components tab. This new box I made is not a child.

Try changing the crafting speed to 3600, I think that jerky takes 1 hour to make.

it takes 36min i will try it

Just open up the PrimalItemConsumable_CookedJerky and check the Time To Craft. Just set that as your multiplier for crafting speed.

Not working I set it to 2160.0. I also tried -2130.0 not working. I have no idea whats going on. it will not craft jerky.

Are you using base resources, or modded ones? The only other thing I can think of is that Force Allow Crafting isn’t forcing it to craft.

there has to be a way to do this with out changing the food info. I cant even craft any jerky.

i have tried it with both. i have a stack mod. My Jerky in my stack mod works fine just not sure whats going on. I wonder if the dev kit is dmg. after that last update i try to edit anything i get 7 shader compiler’s running at the same time. It locks up the program.

Take the default preserving bin and go to the components tab and adjust the crafting speed to whatever is instant craft for jerky and see if it works.

ok i found the problem. It seems win defender was corrupting files in the dev kit. So I did a reinstall trashed the mod and started over. It works and also works with my stack mod. Thank you for all your help.

and
3.3 crafting speed =10min