CPU Stall performance issues

I’m new to UE4 and especially to the Profiler tool, but I was experiencing performance issues and I tried to use it to understand what is going on.
Specifying that I’m using only BPs my FPS are constant throughout the game, I experience some visible “lag” once in a while. I though that it was one of my algorithms, that had some nested loops, but I disabled it and it is still doing the lag.
On the Profiler, I noticed that there are a lot of “CPU Stall - Wait for event” that take more than 2000 ms.

I’ve generated a file before pressing the button to actually start the game, and these events are called even if there’s not much going on as the player is not even moving at this stage.
256220-
Can anyone suggest me anything? I’m completely stuck on this issue as I don’t get where it could come from.

1 Like

CPU stalls usually mean the CPU is waiting for something, for example when it waits for the Hard Drive or GPU to finish processing. If its a long CPU stall it may be something is bottle necking you system and the CPU has to wait a while for the process to finish on another piece of hardware.