cpp Solution dissapearing!

I have an update, after some researching, I’ve found this post UE 5.4 compile error Catch2 - #12 by Victor.Feliz. In there scroll down and find post with a patch link, download and apply the patch. I closed both editor and VS and then applied the patch. Then I changed the setting, in my case it was in Editor.target.cs and .Target.cs. What I’ve changed was:
DefaultBuildSettings = BuildSettingsVersion.Latest;
I then built in VS, failed, then rebuilt it and it failed again. So then I found more comments about Catch2 so then I searched for Catch2 and changed from Catch2.Version to “3.4.0”. Then built it and it failed, so then I rebuilt it and it was all good! So then I Ctrl+Alt+F11 and that started live coding console in editor. This succeeded! So then I closed the editor and tried to open the project again to see if my cpp class is still there. As I launched the editor there was a popup message that there was a module missing and do I want to rebuild it. So I did, skip forward few more builds and c++ code and I am here writing this update. Good luck peeps!