Cover Rifle Animset Pro [Submitted]

I didn’t make full set from the start, because I just don’t need crouching in my game and all these sets are basically ripped out from it. Expanding the pistol set depends on sales numbers. If it’s even 1/3 as popular as the rifle set, then yeah sure, I’ll expand it. Notice that the price is $20 lower then the rifle set right now.

I am waiting for my Bonus to clear before I get all your sets … already own the Rifle Set. 8-D

These are perfect for making my own little XCOM :slight_smile: The quality seems really good on everything you make. I’ll be buying this for sure!

These are great, Im curious however if any one here knows of any tutorails that would help with setting the character controller up (i know theres plenty of basic tutorials out there but none that will help me specifically)? I want to make a gears of war style cover system using blueprints and can not figure out how to hook up the cover blenspaces to player input.

Hey guys. I really dumb question. Trying to get the “equip weapon from back” animation working. I can reach and pull the weapon in a montage but the rotation is wrong once it gets to the weapon equiped socket. Is there anyway to change rotation as I am moving through the montage? How is this problem usually solved?

Is there a simple or smart way to blend pistol animations over the cover system to create a pistol cover system? If not Kubold any plans around that?

You could try either using a modify node or Two Bone IK node on the left hand to change its location to make it basically where it would be if the character were holding a pistol. I don’t actually own this animation set so I can’t provide more information, but maybe in the future I’ll grab this and try to integrate cover and would have a better answer.

@Kubold, I’d be an instapurchase a Pistol Cover Animset, as well. I’ve never been a big fan of using IK for both performance and aesthetic reasons.