Course: Unreal Stage App

Explore how to use the Unreal Stage app as a wireless control panel for features in a physical space.

https://dev.epicgames.com/community/learning/courses/OKO/unreal-engine-unreal-stage-app

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this with us. I tried vcam plugin with my phone that was fun. But if i can make this work with my tablet, that would be even mo better!! lol. So can you help someone with no coding exp?? I do not know what to do with the git hub stuff that was linked to download for tablet use of unreal stage app. I wish it was exactly that an app that i can just install but seems to be code that I have no idea what to do with. Can you please explain or just make it a more simple install for us trying to dig deep in to unreal and my brain can not handle learning messing with code stuff. give me a plug in i can install or an app that installs and im golden lol. PLease help a brother out. I really want to try this out but as i am sure is apparent i am clueless what to do. There are several docs there that i have no idea what they are or what to do with them. I am sure i am not the only one.