Couple of issues/feature request - needed for tutorials creation

When working on shooter tutorial blog I found out couple of issues/feature request without any feedback from you guys.

1. When Scaling bone to 0 collision is still there:
    [BUG]Why after scaling down bone collision is still there? - World Creation - Epic Developer Community Forums

2. Is there any way to make UMG Widget draw first?
    Way to draw Widgets first? - UI - Epic Developer Community Forums

3. How to turn off rag doll and make it go to sleep using BP only?

4. Physics act weird when scaling time dilation. 100% reporo:

• Turn on rag doll on example character,
  • Console Command: Slomo 0
  • Character rag doll will start to fly,
    https://www…com/watch?v=gSv9IsqkaHg - look at character on left (0:10 of the video)

I will be really grateful for help so I can move forward with tutorials.

Hi,

I was able to reproduce number 4 and have entered a bug report, UE-19695, to be assessed by the development staff.

Many thanks !

Number 1 is 5 min fix in C++ code. There is blueprint node to hide bone, which is scalling it down to 0, but in source code nothing happend with Collision Primitive. If we scale it down as well everything works well, but this need to be done in C++. Ideally it should scale collision as well if scaling bone in animation blueprint.

I would like to ping those issues. I will be grateful if someone from Epic can tell me which issues will be fixed in 4.9

UE-19860 and UE-19695 are most important for me. I want to create tutorial about breaking bones and body disassembling.

Another thing is

[]

1. How to turn off rag doll and make it go to sleep using BP only?

[/]

I will be grateful if someone from Epic can add feature request for such node. It was in UE3 in scripts and it was really useful.

Thanks!