Couldn't update resource

So… i ve been using ue4 mostly for architectural school projects. although after putting some time to understand the way the engine works it may make me mad for the simpliest reson… Been working a project for quite some time, nothing fancy just a tour inside the house. Note ( just installed 4.17.1 version and build the project on that version) . So far so good. while packaging the project ive noticed that this come up " UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: System.Exception: Couldn’t update resource " . So i rebuilded and migrated it in a blank project. Nope still the same error . Blank project it is then … Nope still the same error . Been searching the forum for a solution although most of the posts are outdated gibberish which just states that is solved. So would anyone be kind enough to help me on this one. Sorry for the saltiness but i m fed up with random errors especially when it comes to a simple function. :confused:

Check if ur Windows drive isnt full. mine is all the time full and so i got that error, jsut right now.
i made space on my disk and it worked as expected.

i wish ue4 would give better feedback on errors or unexpected behaviour …