Could you tell me how work to soft edge of mesh

could you tell me how work to soft edge of mesh

The question is unclear. Can you re-phrase it somehow or describe what you want to do?

I want to change a low polygon model to a soft edge in UE4, just like I change a hard edge to a soft edge in Maya.

Hmm, well there’s a beta-version of the plugin called “Modeling Tools Editor Mode”, which is available in the engine by default, and AFAIK it received a lot of new functions in 4.27, maybe there’s something that can help. But it’s still beta, so be careful with that.

Another option would be to try and soften the edges with materials, not actual geometry. I think it’s possible somehow, but I don’t really know how to do that.

I personally would export the model to Blender of any modeling software of your choice and do it there. Is there a reason you can’t do that?

P.S. Modeling Tools Editor Mode changes the actual mesh in your library. If you want to try it out, make a copy of your mesh first, and work on the copy.

I see, by exporting to blender and running it, do you mean running the rendering process in blender?

No, I mean edit the model in Blender (bevel the edges) and export it back to UE.