Could the launcher keep updated [InstalledDerivedDataBackendGraph] sections from BaseEngine.ini?

I’m looking at another extremely long (2 hours+ with Windows Explorer’s broken tiny-file handling, thankfully rmdir /s makes shorter work of it) delete for a 19 gigabyte DerivedDataCache directory on my small boot drive that I didn’t want to be there in the first place and had pointed to another drive in the past. Unfortunately, I forgot to update 4.10\Engine\Config\BaseEngine.ini’s [InstalledDerivedDataBackendGraph] when I updated to 4.10.2 and UE managed to fill my boot drive and then crash because it couldn’t create a temp file for a material after a 50 minute process, right after which Windows decided to complain too.

I’m sure I’m not the only user with a smaller SSD boot drive that doesn’t want it to get filled with data outside of our control to then suddenly be confronted with random errors because the drive is full.
It seems like a 5 minute fix to make the launcher look at the relevant section of the ini and to put it back after an update is performed on the relevant engine version, or maybe you could add a global setting to the launcher’s options that would be applied to all installed engines every time?

tl;dr: It’s annoying to have to keep adjust the same ini files for every new engine version and update (and easy to forget doing, with nasty results), could this be streamlined?

Since the 4.11.1 update tripped me up yet again, I decided to take matters into my own hands and create a quick tool to make things slightly easier on me.
Given that a few other people expressed interest, I figured I’d share it here too.