Could not compile project

Hi! There’s a problem when i try to create a new project on C++.When Unreal try to compile the code,he show me this error:
The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.10/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe test1 Development Win64 -project=“C:/Users//Documents/Unreal Projects/test1/test1.uproject” -rocket -editorrecompile -progress -noubtmakefiles -2015
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for test1Editor
Running UnrealHeaderTool “C:/Users//Documents/Unreal Projects/test1/test1.uproject” “C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\test1\Intermediate\Build\Win64\test1Editor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -rocket -installed
Reflection code generated for test1Editor in 16,6981784 seconds
@progress pop
Performing 10 actions (2 in parallel)
[2/10] Resource PCLaunch.rc
PCH.test1.h.cpp
C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\test1\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\test1\PCH.test1.h.cpp(1): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\test1\Source\test1\test1.h’: No such file or directory
[3/10] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl

-------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------
ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\test1\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-test1.dll
Total build time: 74,66 seconds

Thanks for all.

Hey -

This error is usually related to either an unrecognized character in the file path or a missing windows SDK. Can you try creating a project in another location (I would suggest the desktop for the test)? If you still receive this error, please try making sure you have the correct Windows SDK. You can find a download link here:

Cheers

Thanks! but I use Windows 10 ¿doesnt matter? i mean for the SDK

If you are on Windows 10 then you will want to get the Windows 10 SDK. It may help to uninstall/reinstall the SDK if you do already have it on your machine.