Corrupt Backup Folder

Hi, so I’ve had quite a nasty issue with my project recently. I finished the project and went to build production lights on a more powerful machine, my project is completely contained on a hard drive so moving it around shouldn’t have been an issue. I built the lights on the machine and everything was fine, I removed the hard drive and plugged it back into my machine and it read that it was made on the later engine version. After researching I discovered this was due to a corruption issue, I fixed this by replacing files from the saved/backup folder. However, that took away the light build data so I had to build lights again. I have tried numerous times however the project just doesn’t build the lights, after looking around the project I discovered my project/saved/backup folder was corrupt and is inaccessible. Furthermore I can’t even delete this folder and replace, nor can I duplicate my project because of the corrupt folder. If anyone else has come across this issue and fixed it please help! Thanks