CorrMSocket (Create TCP Server Or TCP Client, it's Your choice)

Available Now
Marketplace

Untitled.png
Title - CorrMSocket

Price - $19.99

Version - 1.0

Description - Create TCP Server Or TCP Client, it’s Your choice.

• **create **online game.
  • **create **chat system.
  • **create **login system.
  • **create **TCP Server.
  • And Other Amazing things.

This plugin use blocking system in it’s own thread that’s mean :

• No CPU Load (Never)
  • non-game blocking ( not Run In Game Thread )
  • it’s Light :smiley:

Very Good examples to improve your work with the plugin.
documentation and some Tut video will be here in this weak [If the examples not so useful ;)]

Technical Details -
Features:

• **Easy **- **Smart **- **Useful **- Light.
  • Create a TCP Client Or TCP Server.
  • events: onConnect / onRecv (Very Useful Event) / onDisconnect.
  • receive and send: byte, int32, float, string ( in Other update will add vector [x,y,z] ).
  • It’s work with socket blocking mode, i’s mean no CPU load.
  • Non-blocking game thread, it’s run in it’s own thread for high performance.
  • Support IP (v4) Only, IP (v6) In Next Version.
  • No Third Party Library, Only UE Sockets (it’s mean, that work in all platforms)
  • Create more than one TCP Client, you can create more than 1000 TCP Client IF you want xD].
  • Not need to write one line of c++, you need only blueprint.
  • easy to compile because it’s built with only unreal-engine networking api.
  • you can reference the plugin to any blueprint.

Number of Blueprints: 20.
Number of C++ Classes: 4.
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: All Platforms (Win32-64, Linux, Mac, IOS, Android, PS4, XBOX, VR, etc…)
Documentation: GitHub - CorrM/CorrMSocket: CorrMSocket provide a TCP socket client function to connect to any TCP

Example Project:

Patch Notes

[1.0.1] - 2017-09-24 [URL=“GitHub - CorrM/CorrMSocket: CorrMSocket provide a TCP socket client function to connect to any TCP ser”]Fixed

• Fix issue (can’t open the port again the next time run TCP Listener in UE editor).

Hi CorrM, thanks for the plugin, just about to check out your example projects. However I’m having trouble figuring out how to start the GameServer. Can you give some instructions about this? Just starting the .exe under bin/debug does not seem to do anything. As of your code I would expect a console to popup.
Opening the project in visual studio and trying to build I get: …\GameServer\Module1.vb’ could not be found.

Edit: Ok, managed to start the server, with …\GameServer\obj\Debug\GameServer.exe

By trying to run the Chat example there are issues. The Chat example project is for 4.16 and the Plugin only exists for 4.17. I just upgraded the example project to 4.17 and startet it. Now there are errors within the project.

• WidgetBlueprint Chat: “TCP Send” node is not known. Replace with “SendBytes” node
  • Level Untitled LevelBlueprint: TCP Connect node is not known. Repalce with “Connect” node

Edit2:Why does the GameServer always change the package identifier (Bytes[0]) after receiving a package?

Edit3: IsConnected crashes the engine when called with an empty device structure.

Assertion failed: (Index >= 0) & (Index < ArrayNum) [File:D:\RocketSync\4.17.0-3573198+++UE4+Release-4.17\Working\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers/Array.h] [Line: 596] Array index out of bounds: -1 from an array of size 0

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.17+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:349]
UE4Editor_CorrmSocket!UCorrmSocket::IsConnected() [d:\build\++portal+dev-marketplace+full\sync\localbuilds\plugintemp\hostproject\plugins\corrmsocket\source\corrmsocket\private\corrmsocketbplibrary.cpp:186]
UE4Editor_CorrmSocket!UCorrmSocket::execIsConnected()

Edit4: The device struct contains the “FromListener” member. What does it mean? It seems to be the info if I am server or client, but then it is missplaced in that structure as it has nothing to do with the device. Should just be an extra pin on the event nodes.

Your StringToByte function crashes the engine when the string is empty

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

UE4Editor_CorrmSocket!UCorrmSocket::StringToBytes() [d:\build\++portal+dev-marketplace+full\sync\localbuilds\plugintemp\hostproject\plugins\corrmsocket\source\corrmsocket\private\corrmsocketbplibrary.cpp:309]
UE4Editor_CorrmSocket!UCorrmSocket::execStringToBytes()