Download

Corporate Software Engineer

Hey guys,

I currently work as a full time software engineer doing laboratory software for large companies such as Roche. We also had products which worked for companies such as Heineken, DuPont, Harvard University, MIT and more. However, I am getting exceedingly bored of the corporate environment of constant QA checks, more and more work whilst not getting much pay raises and more. I also work on my own UE4 project in my spare time (what little I have now days). I am looking for an exit, an exit to do what I truly have a passion for. My passion IS NOT corporate software where the only thing that matters is the bottom line. My passion is in entertainment, designing amazing products or games which thousands of people play. I have worked on projects with people from the company Volition, and Bethesda. I would be willing to work on someone’s project either by contract or Salary. However, I would need to be able to afford my current lifestyle. My minimum desired salary would be $55,000 which is less than what I would get in a corporate environment, however gaming and entertainment is much more rewarding than designing a new database, inserting data into a system, or generating meta data.

Just to be fully transparent, I have only worked in UE4 for about 6 months now, however, I think I have a pretty good understanding of it. If you have any questions or can pay me to work on your team as a full time employee please message me or post on this thread.

I look forward to hearing more

Thanks,
Daniel

Do you have an email I could contact you on?