Coreupt (action beat'em up)

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to your project as well!

New screens! New character reveal later this week!

looks cool, you should post a youtube vid an embed it in this page, interested to see the combat in action.

looks cool, you should post a youtube vid an embed it in this page, interested to see the combat in action.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much! We will be posting a youtube video of gameplay this weekend and I will make sure to embed it in this page!

sweet, I look forward to seeing it :slight_smile:

Here is a look at our new animator turning up the action in COREUPT!

http://gph.is/1VxMdfc

Great animations, sweet looking game, hoping you guys the best in 2016!

that looks amazing! can’t wait to see more, is there going to be air combat like in dmc? or gunplay?
can I ask how you made the animations so fluid? what software did you use for the animations?

I wanna know that too… :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! We have a lot more to share coming soon!

Thank you and yes there will be air combat! As far as gunplay goes there will be playable characters that use guns and some that don’t so a mixture!

Here is the first look at gameplay! Video compliments go to our amazing lead programmer Aryoksini!

Thank you, just posted some gameplay! Let me know what you think!

Nice proto-GP! But buddy, we wanna know something special from you… what software did you use for the animations? Maybe some tutorial series about that techniques? :smiley:

Thank you and I will talk to my animator about doing some tutorials or something like that for this forum!

i like the dash effect and the slow motion when doing combo :smiley:

Wow this looks really cool! the gameplay looks like a lot of fun!

Thank you very much! We hope to show a TON more soon!

Cool, man! :smiley: Waitin’ for this and thanks, ofc! :slight_smile:

Some tutorials for this would be great! Especially the particle effects. Looks good so far :slight_smile: