Copying+pasting vertical box in widget crashes unreal

I tried copying this and pasting it, engine crashes every time.

EDIT:
I just tried copying an EMPTY vertical box and it crashed !!

Hello ,

I was unable to reproduce this issue on our end. I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. What this project upgraded from an older version of the engine?

Hello ,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.

1. Strangely enough I can’t.

2. It’s all it is… just copying and pasting a vertical box crashed it.

3. Nope.

Sorry.

Hello ,

I have a few more questions for you.

Additional questions:

1. Just to be clear, is this issue still occurring in the project that you are currently using?
  2. If so, does the crash still occur when moving the widget to another project via migrating the asset?
  3. Could you provide a project/asset that produces this crash?
  1. Yes.

2. Yes it still crashes trying to copy and paste the vertical box when moving assest to a different project.

3. Attached is the asset with the problem.link text

Try to copy and paste one of the friend boxes as shown in the top picture and you will see it crashes.

thanks

Hello ,

After doing a bit of digging with the asset that was provided I found that the crash is due to having periods in the names of your vertical boxs. I have written up a report ( UE-19542) saying that an error should be given when trying to place periods in the names. I have sent this report to the developers for further consideration. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day

ah ha thanks!