Copy and paste Crash everytime

Hey anyone has the same prob with crashes ?No matter what i try to copy everytime its crashing.

Heres my log:

MachineId:8E9487E942DAB7563395C58D05F9FBE8
EpicAccountId:e179cc610e5542b9a8cb2f0347d3a327

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

UE4Editor_UnrealEd!FEdGraphUtilities::PostProcessPastedNodes() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\edgraphutilities.cpp:136]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!FEdGraphUtilities::ImportNodesFromText() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\edgraphutilities.cpp:410]
UE4Editor_Kismet!FBlueprintEditor::PasteNodesHere() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\kismet\private\blueprinteditor.cpp:5769]
UE4Editor_Kismet!FBlueprintEditor::PasteNodes() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\kismet\private\blueprinteditor.cpp:5542]
UE4Editor_Kismet!TBaseSPMethodDelegateInstance<0,FBlueprintEditor,0,TTypeWrapper __cdecl(void)>::Execute() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.h:318]
UE4Editor_Kismet!TBaseSPMethodDelegateInstance<0,FBlueprintEditor,0,void __cdecl(void)>::ExecuteIfSafe() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.h:424]
UE4Editor_Slate!FUICommandList::ConditionalProcessCommandBindings() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\commands\uicommandlist.cpp:211]
UE4Editor_Slate!FUICommandList::ProcessCommandBindings() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\commands\uicommandlist.cpp:155]
UE4Editor_GraphEditor!SGraphEditorImpl::OnKeyDown() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\editor\grapheditor\private\sgrapheditorimpl.cpp:66]
UE4Editor_Slate!::operator()() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:4626]
UE4Editor_Slate!FEventRouter::Route >() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:215]
UE4Editor_Slate!FEventRouter::RouteAlongFocusPath,FKeyEvent>() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:197]
UE4Editor_Slate!FSlateApplication::ProcessKeyDownEvent() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:4624]
UE4Editor_Slate!FSlateApplication::OnKeyDown() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:4539]
UE4Editor_Core!FWindowsApplication::ProcessDeferredMessage() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:1487]
UE4Editor_Core!FWindowsApplication::DeferMessage() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:2071]
UE4Editor_Core!FWindowsApplication::ProcessMessage() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:814]
UE4Editor_Core!FWindowsApplication::AppWndProc() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:678]
user32
user32
UE4Editor_Core!FWindowsPlatformMisc::PumpMessages() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsplatformmisc.cpp:951]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Tick() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2811]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:152]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:202]
UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:264]
kernel32
ntdll

Can someone help me to figure out how to fix this ?

Hey Dex82,

I am having some trouble trying to narrow down what issue you are experiencing. I have some questions that will help me narrow down your issue:

1. What type of files are you copying and pasting that cause this crash?
  2. Can you reproduce this issue in a new project?
  3. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps so I can reproduce the issue on our end?

Thank you!

Hey thank you for reply,

It happens on every thing ill try to copy in blueprints and it happens all the time if im using the W +click method.
Ill try to reproduce tomorrow. Maybe the info i just gave you will help to fix the prob.
Thank you

Your Crash Log shows issues to a current running issue, which can be viewed here:

You can track the report’s status as the issue is reviewed by our development staff. Please be aware that this issue may not be prioritized or fixed soon. If you can still provide repro steps, it would help our end greatly!

Thanks!