Coordinate system export

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the coordinate system.
We usually work with georeferenced projects and we need to access to the coordinate information.
Eventually export it with the model.
Could you please provide us with some information about it?

Thank you.

Hi @Danirm1,
to use the projects as georeferenced you need to have set the Project and Output coordinate system correctly (the setting can be found in the application settings).
Also, during export you need to use Project output for the Export transformation settings/Coordinate system.

Hi Ondrej, I can see from the " Component Registration Report" that the cameras are properly located on top of the building the was surveyed.
When I export the model with the settings that you suggest, I can’t get the information of the coordinate / latitude and longitude that I need to locate the building, which would be the position shown in the image showing the position of the cameras.
Are there any other ways to do so?
Best,

Hi,
what settings do you have set as Project and Output coordinate system? Is it possible that the system doesn’t use degrees and instead of that there are coordinates in meters. What do you see, if you want to check the position?

Hi Ondrey,

both values are: “epsg:4326 - GPS (WGS 84)”.
If I check the info file these are the information. (2° screenshot)
The ideal scenario would be to find the coordinates in latitude and longitude, and have the coordinates registered within the model.
Any ideas on how to get there?
Thank you.

In that case it should work for georeferenced data.
In your file I see Degree, so the model should be in degrees:
I tested this for point cloud and the values were in degrees:
also the exported OBJ has the values in degrees (as I can see this in CloudCompare:

What are you getting using these export settings?