Cooking problem

I am having trouble getting my mod to cook, I am makling a solar panel mod and have my mod set up like so…

Solar_Panel (Main Folder) inside this is the gamedata, TestGameMode, And level blueprints also have my mod files in here like the EngramEntry file, Mesh files PrimalInventory file, PrimalItem file Emitters and Level file.

Sounds (Subfolder childed to Solar_Panel folder) in this are my sound files (obviously)

Textures (childed to Solar_Panels) In here are my texture and material files.

I set the cooking map to my Solar_Panel folder from the side of the cooking screen, this shows as GenericMod_Panels (correctly)

I set the Test Mod Output Directory to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Content\Mods

Then fill out the Uploading details (I will not put them here as they are not important)

Then I click the Cook Game Mod button and it goes through the cooking process I get around 417 WARNINGS but zero errors. After clicking the ok button on job done a folder appears in the destination folder named 123456789 inside this is …

2 x info files called Mod and ModMeta and nothing else, no folders or other files. What am I doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Yert another unaswered question fom me, I don’t know why you do not change the name of the forum to “we will not help forum”.

Maybe you should ask a moderator to move this to the Ark sub forum.

It would probable help if you were to upload/past the log file, Particularly the summary at the end of the cook.