Cooking problem after migrating assets

Hello. I started working with UE5.4 and I love it, but I have one small problem.
I was following this tutorial: link. Long story short I downloaded some assets “CastleAssets” updated them the the 5.4 version and migrated them to my project.
Before the migration I was abbe to package my game.
After the migration and hitting Cook i get this error:

LogCook: Error: Content is missing from cook. Source package referenced an object in target package but the target package was marked NeverCook or is not cookable for the target platform.
UATHelper: Cooking (Windows): Source package: /Game/CastleAssets/Landscape/M_landscape
UATHelper: Cooking (Windows): Target package: /Engine/EditorResources/S_VectorFieldVol
UATHelper: Cooking (Windows): Referenced object: /Engine/EditorResources/S_VectorFieldVol.S_VectorFieldVol

maybe it’s strange but in all my projects it’s not “/Engine/EditorResources/” but “/Engine/Content/EditorResources/”

Not sure if this is the problem but i don;t know what to do?
I looked at the “M_landscape” asset to find where it’s refering to “S_VectorFieldVol” but couldn’t find it. Can you pls help me. Even jsut a hint can point me into the right direction.

Thank you!