Converting Fuel Source (works in ADK, but not in game)

I have looked everywhere for an answer to this question, and am starting to tare my hair out over it.

I have successfully gotten the fuel types to switch from Gasoline to Electric and back with the use of the Radial Wheel in the Dev Kit, but my problem is that in game it fails. It still has the option on the radial wheel and actually switches the fuel source, as the “Powered” disappears and electric will no longer fuel it, but if I put the Gasoline inside it it does not get a “Turn On” option. And if I switch back to Electric, it needs the Electric Junction replacing before it accepts it as a power source. I think I know what I need to do, but I don’t know how to go about it. I think it needs to be refreshed, as if it has just been placed, but keeping the new settings you have just added.

I know that can be done, as I have seen it on another mod, but I can’t seem to get it to work in game.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Edit::
Never mind, It seems the function I made was returning empty arrays, it didn’t appear to be that way, but it is fixed now, I just had to make a few variables with the values I wanted already in them.