Converting a game that works with steam online subsystem to android

Hi! So I’ve followed a Wes Bunn tutorial on making a multiplayer project using the steam online subsystem and progressed from there into almost completing my game. However, my game was intended to be on mobile platforms. Currently, I’m having difficulties in converting my project for android and have no idea where to begin. I haven’t been able to find much about the entire process and what is required for me to accomplish this, and even when I do, I don’t fully understand the process to carry it out on my project. It would be really helpful if someone could guide me through the process! Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

(A little context about my progress in case it affects the process. I have my game almost complete, with just level design and maybe a few more character skins. I have it working as I wanted on steam, and tried packaging it for my android device, however it is unable to host a game. I have changed my DefaultPlatformService to null in my DefaultEngine.ini file and also generated a keystore (although I’m quite clueless as to what it actually does). I’m not sure as to what else I need to do to get this working and whether I need to create a google play console account and upload my game onto the appstore to be able to test it out. Once again, thanks for any help!)

Has a solution been found …