Convert LANDSCAPE to blueprint class?

Hello,
I would like to convert my landscape to a blueprint class for later uses but if I do that, the landscape just disappear from the newly created blueprint. My guess would be that only actors can be converted (like the infobulle seems to say) but I have no clue on how to proceed from there.

Can anyone lead me into the correct direction?
thank you.

1 Like

yes, I was trying to convert it to a mesh since I posted this, by doing File → export selected. But the collision was messed up once the asset was reimported (I’m sure that I did something wrong in the process :upside_down_face:, I’ll take a deeper look later).
As for voxel plugins, I would rather keep a tight control over the landscape to avoid issues.
I’m doing handcrafted environments and would prefer to keep it simple.

So yea, I guess the only way of solving this for now is to do like UnrealEnterprise said.
Highlight your Landscape → File → Export Selected → Reimport → Edit the mesh → and finally “Use Complex Collision As Simple” to regenerate a precise collision. (or create your own collision into a modeling software for better performances)

And there you have your landscape into a static mesh that you can then convert into a blueprint class.

1 Like