convert asset to prop doesn't throw any resource,what i miss?

what did you tried before?
i asked chatgpt about it ,i shared the hole tutorial but the answer is to generic

*** Who would be interested in this? Why does it matter?

i’m following the official tutorials so this will help to users that are following this tutorial : Converting Assets into Props | Epic Developer Community (epicgames.com)

what is the issue ? , i have followd the previous tutorial , at the end there is this text

“Now that your asset has been converted into a destructible prop, you will need to your prop to make sure that the amount of damage and destruction make sense for the object, and that resources are delivered after the prop has been destroyed.”

so i opened a session to test if the prop is destructible and it is not , so i’m unable to complete the tutorial,i’ve attached a video so you can see closely

thanks

hey hi , i found the solution in this thread Can’t create harvest-able custom props? - General / Tutorial & Course Discussions - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.