Controlling ragdoll programmatically

Hello, I am new to Unreal Engine and recently I have been learning about ragdolls.

My problem here is I have been trying to develop a system where, on providing some user input, a specific part like hand or forearm or leg of the ragdoll (preferably humanoid) moves.

More elaborately, based on the character joint constraints , a part of the body is supposed to move with a corresponding input (or set of inputs). Ex: if I press the key - ‘k’ , then the hand of the ragdoll would be ‘raised’ up or down (or whatever direction it could).

By ‘raised’ I meant the ragdoll would apply force on it’s hand to raise it up such that if I put weight over the hand to a certain value, then it won’t be able to raise it due to insufficient force.

I have been thinking and browsing it in internet for hours and can’t see to find any useful resource(s) or some way to implement it.

It would be really helpful if someone could help this beginner out here by providing some guidance.

Thanks for reading.

Try IK-setups with input keys deciding the Alpha for how much influence the IK effector has.