Control Rig Aim Offset Wobble

Hey, simple one here I hope, does anyone know why my Aim Offset Control Rig is wobbling?

The blueprints are simple but for some reason I can’t figure out why it’s happening

All I can think of is it could be linked to framerate? It seems to not do it occasionally when I’m towards the edge of the map (can’t consistently repeat) or look directly up (still does it but not as noticeable

It only does it in first person too

EDIT: It’s definitely linked to framerate because it’s only when I have a lot of things going on it starts to wobble, and it’s definitely linked to the aim offset trying to set the head rotation while the camera is attached to the FP_Camera socket (on the head), because it only happens while the aim offset is on, and I’m in first person. I thought maybe it could be to do with the offset of the FP_Camera socket, and the head bone, since the camera socket is used to find the look at location, and the head bone is the one being aimed, so there would always be a slight discrepancy, so I thought that could’ve been fighting positions, so I tried to fix it here, but that didn’t remove the wobbling, and just screwed up rotations while looking straight up or down.

For a better approach to head “look at” functionality, I would recommend using an animation blueprint better.

Nah thanks, I’ve used this setup and similar ones in the past, this time I’m trying to learn control rig to use that for the majority of the character animation in my project, since I’m leaning heavily on the procedural animation side of things.

I had an issue similar to this a while ago that was a case of gimbal lock. IDK if you’ve already found a solution, but try playing around with quaternions in your calculations instead of rotators.