Looking for an experienced programmer that specialises in, or has good previous experience of vehicle physics…ideally bikes, to work on next gen console title.
We already have a solid working prototype, created using blueprints and are looking for someone to help take this into full production.
Prototype footage here: https://youtu.be/TdKBerReK1E
In addition to the bike physics there would probably be plenty of further work opportunities assisting in ad hoc tasks going forward.
- Obviously must have awesome physics programming skills in Blueprints and C++
- Genuine enthusiasm and real world knowledge of MTB / BMX / Skateboarding / other action sports massively advantageous
- Must be UK based or in a very similar time zone
- Must have excellent written and spoken english
- Must be willing to have regular casual discussions via skype / discord and a good sense of humor
Our previous title “Shred! 2 - ft Sam Pilgrim” is available on all major platforms, you can check out a trailer below to get a feel for the project: