[Contract/Paid] Looking for Tutor

Project Title:
None

Project Description:
Currently, I’m not working on a project, I am simply looking for a one-on-one tutor. The things that I want to know how to do, for the most part, are things that I’ve looked online for and can’t seem to find online. So I’m requesting a tutor for these things I can’t do easily. There are a lot of things I’m looking to learn, however, the major things are all rooted in Blueprints, Programming, and Materials. So those are the primary skills I’m looking for.

I do not have a clear idea of the going rate for tutoring, however, I do not have a lot of money so I can only offer around $15-$20 per 15 minute session and to anyone who applies, I would like to book around 4 back-to-back sessions so I can get more done in a day. My schedule is a bit random due to my manager at a my day job being incapable of keeping everybody’s schedules consistent but I do seem to consistently have Saturday off. Prefer those who are fluent in English. My timezone is United States Central Time and the timezone you’re working from doesn’t make a huge amount of difference to me as long as you’re willing to work within the hours of 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM US Central Time. Pay can be negotiated, however, I work a minimum wage job in the week so I won’t be able to afford anyone who is too pricey.

If you want to get in touch my email is: dk1841097@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me for more information.