Download

[CONTRACT/PAID] Convert a C++/BP hybrid project from 4.25 to 4.26

[CONTRACT] Escape Condition

Project Title:
Escape Condition

Description:
In ‘Escape Condition,’ a player chooses each day between a mission for science and a mission for divinity, as they try to find the right balance required to achieve a Utopian future. Weapons, gear and lore are unlocked throughout the game, dependent on those player choices.

-3 Classes of weapons and items (Archaic, Modern, and FUTURE)
-Branched storylines, multiple game endings which will be told in the form of digital comics (Infamous games are good reference)
-FPS shooter with very light RPG elements

Team Structure:
Steve Broome (Project Creator)
Game Design and Blueprinting for ~5 years
20+ years in app and web development prior
Published comic book illustrator, colorist, and writer

Talent Required:
C++ and Blueprint experience required
I need a programmer to update my game from 4.25.4 to 4.26.1 and handle any issues that arise from the marketplace plugins contained in the project. So far none of them have broken the project, but this will be the first engine change.

I handle tasks through jira and payment through paypal so you’ll need an account with each.

NOTE: The project relies heavily on STRUCTS and Data tables, and 4.26 includes an anticipated STRUCT error fix, so there may also need to be some rebuilding of those assets on your end.

**http://escapecondition.com

[EMAIL=“sbroome@coalminds.com”]sbroome@coalminds.com
Subject (please include): Escape Condition Engine Conversion Inquiry

-Please list your experience with C++ projects, Blueprints, and if applicable, marketplace plugins.

1 Like