CBS VFX is seeking an Unreal Generalist
- Reconstruct environments from iconic movie sets.
- Toolsets include Megascans, Speedtree, Unreal hair solver, Substance Painter.
- Artistic mastery of cinema lighting
- Understanding of color-space and PBR materials.
- Other skills include modeling, texturing, and layout.
- Must be able to work with lead Blueprint specialist, to achieve efficient scenes that have real-time playback frame rates
- Have understanding of the cinema sequencer and various render passes for post-production
- 2+ year’s experience in a production environment
- Expert knowledge of Unreal
- Knowledge of Megascans, Speedtree, Unreal hair solver, Substance Painter
- Great communication skills & ability to take direction
- Blueprint understanding is bonus, but not necessary.
How to apply/requirements:
- Please send a PDF resume with a link to your reel to: email@example.com
- Remote work only during Covid-19
- Must be authorized to work in the US.