We’re looking to hire a gameplay programmer to help with specific C++ and Blueprint tasks for a dark fantasy action title in development for PC and Console.
**You’ll get a chance to work with world class artists and developers who have worked on franchises such as Diablo, Call of Duty, Starcraft, Metro, and more. **
- **Create gameplay systems in Unreal 4 Blueprints and/or C++ which are clearly written and performant. **
- Previous work on camera management systems and UI desirable.
- Ability to accurately estimate time that tasks and major systems will take to build.
- Excited and able to work with a small, fast moving team who all participate in decisions which will shape the game.
- **Capable of working independently and remotely, keeping on-task and motivated and reporting task progress by Trello. **
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Unreal 4, with mastery over Blueprints.
- Knowledge of UE4 C++ programming language.
- **Adept at performance profiling in UE4. **
- Visual Studio experience.
- **Shipped title a huge plus. **
- **Experience working on or shipping a UE4 Console title (PS4, XBOX) a huge plus. **
- **Previous work on melee combat a plus. **
- Experience with good source control practices in Perforce.
- Excellent 3d math skills.
Please send your CV / Portfolio to:
**Email [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. **