[CONTRACT] Music Composing for VR Music Game

Musical Range
Musical Range is a VR music game where the player plays music by shooting guns. Shoot, bend, and distort notes to create the best sound. Grow your creativity and explore new musical ideas as you play your favorite songs.

Rockhopper Studios
Yanira Moguel - CEO
Eugenio ‘Motanum’ Roman - Lead Developer

Previous Work:

Talent Required:
Music Composers/Music Producers

We are looking for musicians to create original songs for our videogame. The main style we are looking is for a mix genre of Rock, Metal, Electronic. Please review the Spotify Playlist for examples. But we are open to any genre as long as the music is engaging, fun, original and overall energetic.

We need a mininum of 5 songs for the first batch Thus we are looking for multiple composers.

Budget Per Song (200 ~ 400 USD including taxes)
This is a paid contract per song delivered.
Final budget negotiated in private depending on the musician experience, expertise, and time deliverables.

• No explicit content in the song. (Sexual content, Call to violence against a marginalized group, Swearing)
  • Songs should be a minimum of 3 minutes. (No maximum run time)

Requirements

• Compose Original Piece of Music
  • Create a High Quality Master of Music
  • Singing or voice is a PLUS but not required
  • Real instruments is a PLUS but not required.

If interested, please send your resume, a sample of previous work, as well as your budget per song, with estimates on when you’d be delivering a final piece.
E-mail: eugenio [AT] rockhopper.com.mx
Subject: Musical Range - Music Composition
Discord: Motanum#6622

We’d be asking for a demo in order to agree to the overall direction and musical ideas of the song.

We are looking for partners with whom we can continually work with.
Possibility of this becoming a full time position.

4 Likes

you are looking for music you will be much luckier on a forum from som audio softwer here there are only painters sculptors animators and coders
Wit VR feet grate a psychedelic chillout a slow minimal psy

We’ve already had a few applicants and are working on contracting with some of them already.

We are still looking for more talent. Our plan is to contract multiple artists to work on parallel on music and then it becomes a recurring contract per song.

1 Like

Are there still open positions for this? I make high energy and intense electronic rock and metal and would love to contribute to something like Aperture Tag or anything else you guys think my style would fit!

Just wanted to check though before I sent an email!

I have done some experiments with AI who make musical composition from inserted musical scores lines I have had promising results catchy melodious stuff come out from it I don’t even know how to play the metal triangle that is played with the metal stick honestly but i have a nice stuff

I’m sure that music for videogames sonud is better made it by AI in the hands of a musician who has studied, who can play one or two musical instruments and read the notes from the score is a OVERPOWER tooll
you need 2 people

Hello. Im a musician and compositor. Is your offer still valid ?

Are you actually searching music composer? Im a music teacher who works 3 days per week as a aula teacher and pianist, finding work for others free days. Work for music projects, piano compositions, electronic and last works with Stanion Studios videogame. Waiting for you response.

We can be in contact here:

Atte: .