Download

(CONTRACT) Looking for Someone Experienced With Virtual Reality Blueprints and VR In UE4

Hi. I am looking for a person who is knowledgeable with virtual reality blueprints and unreal engine in general.
Have a start and a good idea on how they function but need someone to get them working.

Some examples are:
VR hand and capsule collision
HMD interaction with world
Two handed grab and weighted objects

If you are interested please message me. Thanks.

Hello,

I am Senior Unreal Developer having a great working experience of 4+ years along with hands on over Blueprints and C++ as well.I have worked on many projects in the past and delivered them successfully. I have good experience with VR development and collision work.

I am having various VR devices such as HTC Vive, Oculus Quest and Oculus Go at my end for the testing of project.

I would like to know more details about the project requirements:

• Which version of unreal you are using?
  • Which VR device you are planning to use ?

Having worked on so many projects in the past, I have become familiar with task like fixing bugs, development of new features from the scratch and working on client feedback,and creating documentation.

Let’s get in touch to discuss the project in detail. Please update me with your time availability so that we can schedule a discussion.

Thanks & Regards,
Paramjot