[CONTRACT] Gameplay Programmer/Blueprint Expert/Technical Artist Needed
We have created a training/demonstration simulator for a medical company, and are now looking to expand it. The application currently is targeted to run on a PC and a Surface Pro, but we are going to be targeting VR with it in the future. Your job would include creating/expanding functionality of the current application, taking art assets and building interactive blueprints and extensive UI widgets.
- Highly realistic rendering
- Accurate interactive UI screens on equipment (phones, touch screens, workstations, etc.)
- Informational, automated demonstration modes which show off the content and capabilities of the interactive experience
Video PW: WCNCS_18
Full-time (40hrs/wk) for 10-11 weeks
- Local to the Portland, OR area (not required)
- Western US (for time zone purposes - not required, but preferred)
- Ability to video conference and use Slack for communications
C++ Programmer, Blueprint Scripting, 3D Artist (Some experience desired, but not required)
- Deep knowledge of blueprint scripting
- Deep understanding of UI widget creation and interaction (especially between BPs)
- Understanding of build processes for Windows
- Upgrading projects to latest Unreal Engine builds
Please send links to relevant work that you have done (videos, demos, apps, etc.) and a description of the work that you performed. Looking forward to hearing from you!