[Contract / Full Time] - Senior Unreal Engine Developer

RM Labs is currently looking for a Senior level Unreal Engine Programmer that will take a critical role in ensuring production efficiency while developing a next-generation experience for multiple platforms. This role utilizes technical and analytical skills to ensure all departments are able to function at their best. You will have the ability to identify and implement solutions to problems as they arise. You understand the limitations and differences between PC, Console, and mobile development. General knowledge of every aspect of the development pipeline is required. This role is evolving and responsibilities will change as we transition into different development cycles.

On this project, we are a small team working on an interactive Art experience in Unreal Engine along side a physical Art museum in NYC exhibiting digital art, both projects under the direction of renowned artist, Roy Nachum.

Requirements for this position:

• 3+ years of professional experience with high-performance video game or VR applications developed in UE4
  • Expert knowledge of general gameplay programming in C++ and Unreal Engine Blueprints
  • Knowledge of backend server applications, web services, APIs, SQL, AWS, and integrating them into UE4
  • Solid experience programming Replication for Multiplayer games
  • Deep understanding of memory management, runtime optimization for PC and Mobile / VR
  • Ability to work independently and efficiently under reasonable deadlines
  • Excellent communication and collaboration skills

Bonus Points:

• Experience shipping a title
  • Passion for Video Games
  • Experience working with NFT blockchain technology

Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year

Project Website: https://www.themegamoon.io/

Indeed Job Posting - Apply Here!

Unreal Developers, we are looking to hire immediately.

If you are a skilled Unreal Engine game programmer with experience, check out this job listing! If you are looking for work, don’t hesitate to Apply Now!!

Hello
Hope you are doing well
As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Calling all Unreal Developers!! If you have experience developing in Unreal and have a passion for creating amazing games that are fun to play, apply now!!