RM Labs is currently looking for a Senior level Unreal Engine Programmer that will take a critical role in ensuring production efficiency while developing a next-generation experience for multiple platforms. This role utilizes technical and analytical skills to ensure all departments are able to function at their best. You will have the ability to identify and implement solutions to problems as they arise. You understand the limitations and differences between PC, Console, and mobile development. General knowledge of every aspect of the development pipeline is required. This role is evolving and responsibilities will change as we transition into different development cycles.
On this project, we are a small team working on an interactive Art experience in Unreal Engine along side a physical Art museum in NYC exhibiting digital art, both projects under the direction of renowned artist, Roy Nachum.
Requirements for this position:
- 3+ years of professional experience with high-performance video game or VR applications developed in UE4
- Expert knowledge of general gameplay programming in C++ and Unreal Engine Blueprints
- Knowledge of backend server applications, web services, APIs, SQL, AWS, and integrating them into UE4
- Solid experience programming Replication for Multiplayer games
- Deep understanding of memory management, runtime optimization for PC and Mobile / VR
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under reasonable deadlines
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience shipping a title
- Passion for Video Games
- Experience working with NFT blockchain technology
Location: Fully Remote
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Project Website: https://www.themegamoon.io/