"Continue Enrollment" Button not working.

Hello,

I apologize if I’m addressing this in the wrong place; it’s my first time using these forums.

I’m currently trying to continue my enrollment process for the Island Creator Program. However, the “Continue Enrollment” button doesn’t seem to work. Clicking it simply reloads the Island Creator page with the enrollment checklist. I’m unable to access the enrollment process in any way, including viewing my current step or restarting the process.

I’ve contacted multiple Epic representatives through the Epic Support Requests page, but none have been able to resolve my issue. I must admit, these representitives have tried their best, and I am very grateful for the assistance. Per their requests, I’ve tried using different browsers, devices, incognito mode, and re-verifying my email. The representatives even tried sending me direct links to the webpages I’m trying to access, but those didn’t work either.

There was previously an error message at the top of the Epic Games Support webpage stating they were aware of an issue where users couldn’t resume the enrollment process and were working on a resolution. However, the message is now gone, but the problem persists.

I noticed that the Developer Portal server status shows “Degraded Performance.” I’m unsure if this might be the root cause of my issue.

Any assistance or even just an acknowledgment that the issue is being investigated would be greatly appreciated. This has been happening for several weeks now.

Respectfully,
spectre-27

Are u sure that you are not suspended?

Hey,

I’m not sure why I’d be suspended. I fit all the requirements outlined too start the proccess. I am of age, and my fortnite account is eligable. I just took a break to sort out other documents that the Enrollment proccess may require, since I live outside of the US. When I tried to Continue Enrollment, it simply seemed like the webpage was not working. I used this same Continue Enrollment button a few times in the past, when it worked each time beforehand. However, the one time when I finally got everything in order to complete the proccess, I encountered the aforementioned error.

We’re checking into this for you.

1 Like