Content saving but not appearing

Im having issues with content loading after saving on UE 5.3.1, first time using this version and i never had this issue on previous versions. No problems working in the engine but after i launch the saved project, the content isnt loading, the map and sequence files possibly other actors arent appearing in the content browser
No errors or anything the content just isnt there despite the files being visible in the file directory. Autosave files are accessbile and ive tried to import them in but they dont load either. I’m not switching version or anything.
This first happened on one project, where i had been saving fine without issue, until last night where half the content was gone from the browser and couldnt be opened. I exited the project on my level and launched back on the starter level with mine now gone and with no error message.
I then created a new project on a different drive and the same thing happened.
I hadnt used extensive performance and the changes i made between it saving and then having the issue was adding a 2nd sequence player and using the quixel bridge for the first time but i didnt use anything from the quixel bridge in the 2nd project where i had the same issue.

Update: I imported an autosave and validated it in-engine and i now have access but the sequences are failing to validate. Also note that i still have the last saved map but it doesnt appear after validating only the autosave does. Right now the only constant between the 2 projects disrupting the saves were adding more than 1 sequence. I will do more testing and hopefully find the issue.

Currently sequences are saving and the map isnt disappearing. Although i am yet to work for a long period which is where i initially ran into the issue (3-4 hour session).
It’s possible that my pc was rejecting the files as i was low on storage, downloading the quixel bridge pushed my H drive into the red zone with about 19gb left, i have created space and if i dont run into the issue again i will assume that storage was the problem.