Hi, i found this little “issue” while working on a mobile project.
Since i couldn’t find any entries about it i though i would quickly report it, just so it is known and might be fixed in the future.
The sources panel of the content browser acts like it has touch controls enabled( when clicking a folder, it is the same as ctrl+click and vertical drag will scroll the panel).
- I only tried this in the clean mobile twin stick template after i noticed it in my project.
- Have the content browser open (for me it’s also in the same window as the game preview).
- Start the game preview.
- Use the virtual joysticks with the mouse and while holding the joystick, alt+tab out of the editor.
- Click back into the editor (the mouse is no longer captured by the game, but the game is still running).
- The sources panel of the content browser will now have touch controls.
It doesn’t break anything (as far as i can tell) and it will revert back to normal as soon as the game stops.
Other panels don’t seem to be affected either.
I’m using Windows 10 and UE 4.16.1
I hope this helps =D.