Construction script breakpoints

Do construction scripts support breakpoints? (I see flow animation in my construction scripts, I can set breakpoints but actually they never trigger…)

They only triggered once upon spawn or for persistent level objects, each time you placed/moved them.
So it’s not likely to break for persistent level objects as they are already spawned by editor and saved. But for spawned objects you should be able to see it break.

Sorry for reviving this ancient post, but I’m trying to debug a construction script I created in BP.

Based on the response from PenguinTD, I felt that either of these should have worked, but they didn’t:

• Delete the BP instance from the scene graph, start the game and then drag an instance of the BP to the scene graph.
  • Create another BP, that spawns the BP whose construction script you want to debug.

Neither of these options work for me. In both cases the BP I want is added to the scene after the game has started and is running in editor, but the construction script breakpoints are ignored.

Is there another way to test a BP’s construction script, or is there something else I’m doing wrong?