Constant crash in VR Preview with VR Template Assertion failed !IsUnreachable

Still crashing with disable low latency update unchecked.

“Checked”, he wrote the wrong word, also you would need to make sure it is the same crash.

Thank you mordentral. I was wondering because it was unchecked by default. I haven’t had any crash with this temp fix.

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know this should be fixed in 4.19.1

Thanks,

Hey, guys! Try to create new scene map and copy all asset or just create new project and migrate all asset to content browser. I solve this issue following this steps.

It was fixed in 4.19.1

In UE4.19 checking “Disable Low Latency UpdateWORKED, there are no more crashes.
In UE4.20 the bug is not present any more.
Thanks for a quick-fix solution.
Note: keep in mind (in UE4.19 ) to refactor the functionality which was based on low_latency update.

One more thing:
given the fact that many developers fall into problems with the illogical naming of this variable (if true => isDisabled (should be enabled)), I’d refactor the name “Disable Low Latency Update” into “Enable Low Latency Update” defaulting to true.

It shouldn’t be in 4.20, it was corrected in a late hotfix in 4.19 and 4.20 still has the fix applied.

Hi, mordentral.
Thanks for your message.
I double-checked.
It was my fault.
The error is present in 4.19 and not in 4.20.
I will update my previous comment.
If you will delete your comment, I will delete mine, so not to create confusion and mass-commenting.

I’m still experiencing a crash in 4.21 The bug UE-62486 is also still open