Confused on why my project won't build?

Hello,

So I been following: https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Videos/PLZlv_N0_O1gb5sdygbSiEU7hb0eomNLdq/cdVe8BTo6k0/index.html this tutorial very closely and my project complies perfectly and as far as I know I don’t have any errors.

But when I go to package my project as a Win64, I get a bunch of errors which make no sense to me, because in editing mode everything works. So I am really confused as to whats going on, any help would be appreciated.

Attached is the error log.

edit:

I been going through what the log says for example: UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler EnemyCharacter] Could not find a function named “CalculateHealth” in ‘EnemyCharacter_C’. And from what I can tell, CalculateHealth is 100% present.

All I can think of is I messed up making some of this in VS? But when I built on VS I got 0 errors so…yeah. I’m confused :/.

edit2:

Kind of an update now, so I verified my UE and it fixed the missing sphere mesh. However, my project still won’t build.

link text

This error I have no clue about.link text

Reading the log I could found this:

In use pin no longer exists on node Calculate Health . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin. from Source: /Game/Blueprintts/EnemyCharacter.EnemyCharacter

It seems the function is there, but at some point you might have changed its parameters and it wasn’t properly replaced on your EnemyCharacter’s Blueprint. I suggest you to take a look on it and check if it will compile files (maybe you just remake that node with the exact same way…just to make sure)

Hey, so I basically remade the basecharacter.cpp and .h files in VS and it started working. However, now I am running into another issue in which the log file is attached.

link text

(I know why I am running into this issue, but idk if you can recover a shape that was accidentally deleted from the engine.)

• I was trying to simulate physics and pretty sure I deleted the static mesh for sphere.

As you can see here: Screenshot - 231ca0443fab12fe690433a29e8c9a81 - Gyazo

Kind of an update now, so I verified my UE and it fixed the missing sphere mesh. However, my project still won’t build.

link text

This error I have no clue about.