Conflicting Redirector after converting to 4.16

Hi!

After converting my project to 4.16, I get three red error messages in the log which are also causing the project to fail packaging.

LogLinker:Error: AddRedirectList((projectdirectory)/Saved/Config/Windows/Engine.ini) found conflicting redirectors for ProceduralFoliageTypeData! Old: /Script/Foliage.FoliageTypeObject, New: FoliageTypeObject

LogLinker:Error: AddRedirectList((projectdirectory)/Saved/Config/Windows/Engine.ini) found conflicting redirectors for AnimNode_BlendSpace! Old: /Script/AnimGraphRuntime.AnimNode_BlendSpacePlayer, New: AnimNode_BlendSpacePlayer

LogLinker:Error: AddRedirectList((projectdirectory)/Saved/Config/Windows/Engine.ini) found conflicting redirectors for AnimNode_OrientationDriver! Old: /Script/AnimGraphRuntime.AnimNode_PoseDriver, New: AnimNode_PoseDriver

When I look into the Engine.ini from that directory, none of these entries even exist. So how do I fix this?

Thanks a bunch!

Having the same issues, and some more…

Converted project from 4.9 to 4.16. Have been looking for an solution, but so far I cannot cook a new set of files :-\

Looked high and low, but cannot get rid of the above, and these additonal errors:

AnimNode_SkeletalControlBase!, AnimNode_TwoBoneIK!, AnimNode_RotationMultiplier!, AnimNode_ModifyBone!,
AnimNode_CopyBone!, AnimNode_SpringBone!,

ProceduralFoliageActor!, ProceduralFoliage!, ProceduralFoliageTypeData!,

EPhysicsType!,

AnimNode_BlendSpace!,
ESlateCheckBoxState!,

VehicleSim!, MovementComp_Vehicle!, Vehicle!, VehicleMovementComponent!, VehicleMovementComponent4W!.

Cook: LogInit:Display: CookResults:Warning: Warning Unable to find package for cooking /Engine/Tutorial/SubEditors/PersonaAnimEditorTutorial

All other things seems to work out, jyst the cooking fails at the end with only these redirect errors.

We had the same issue, the way I fixed it is

1. Close the editor
  2. Opened in a text editor /Config/DefaultEngine.ini and removed the corresponding lines (there will be 2 for each).
1 Like

Thanks! This did the trick :slight_smile:

Yes! That did the trick indeed!

Thank you, you’re a life saver :slight_smile:

rob

Hey Raf , can u please elaborate what do i need to remove from Engine.ini file …iam facing this issue .

never Mind Raf i got it now.
if anyone facing this error .

1. close the editor
  2. open /config/defaultengine.ini
  3. eg: if you are facing this error :: LogLinker:Error: AddRedirectList((projectdirectory)/Saved/Config/Windows/Engine.ini) found conflicting redirectors for AnimNode_BlendSpace! Old: /Script/AnimGraphRuntime.AnimNode_BlendSpacePlayer, New: AnimNode_BlendSpacePlayer
  4. use only highighted part
  5. control +f in the text editor for find tool and search for the highlighted text . and delete the whole line which consists these text . you will find two lines delete both of them.
  6. Then open the project and you are done .

Thanks Raf .