Config Water System Ripple for any height (UE 4.26)

Hi!

I have a concrete problem with the configuration of the water system ripple. Actually I can get the ripples with no problem. You just have to prepare the actor you want to produce them (FluidForceDynamicSettings Variable) and set this code in the construct (between other little things).

The problem is that with all this, the ripples just appear in a little zone depending on what Z position the BP_FluidSim object of the scene has.
preubaErrorAgua

The point is that the only variable Ive seen that can modify this fact is that “water level” section.

But this just is executed one time in the construct, so I should not update the value of water level everytime the Z position of character change.

Does Some of you know exactly how to config these ripples for any height of the character that produce them?

Thank you so much

1 Like

I don’t suppose you’ve figured this one out yet?

Running into the same problem on my end. If I connect the Z value from PrecLoc2 or add GetLocalPawn to the GetActorLocation I can force the BP_FluidSim_01 plane to track with the height of the player, but it unfortunately doesn’t affect the actual simulation area, just the flat plane you see when you tick “Show Simulation Mesh”.

Have someone managed to solve it? I’m in UE 5.3 right now and having absolutaly same issue.