Concerning about Commercial Use Policy of Metahuman

Hi, I want to ask you guys if MetaHuman service can be used as commerical purposes.

I’ve see some replies of other forums, that people may use Metahuman for commerical purpose at least it is rendered in Unreal Engine.
I quoted a part I am concerning in EULA below:

12. U.S. Government Matters
The MetaHuman Technology is a “Commercial Item” (as defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101), consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation” (as used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable). The MetaHuman Technology is being licensed to U.S. Government end users only as Commercial Items and with only those rights as are granted to other licensees under this Agreement.

You represent and warrant to Epic that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.

So, my question is

• Is it possible to use Metahuman Creator for commercial use outside of US?
  • And, what is an exact range of Metahuman Technolongy? Only MetaHuman Creator and modelings? or It includes MH blueprint and others?