Composure render target asset assigned to material

Hello everyone!
I am exploring the Composure feature and I think it’s awesome!
I would like to put the chroma key output to a texture and assigning it to a plane.
Everything is great in the editor but not in the package, there I get a black material.

My workflow is as follows:

1. Composure Media Texture Input is fed from the Media Texture (path is in the Movies folder inside the Content)
  2. Composure Output is a Render Target Asset
  3. Rendered Target Asset is assigned to a material that is set to a plane

The result in the editor is what I expected, the problem appears on the package where the plane material is black.

Can you guys help me find a solution?

I also found that if the Package is set to Development, a long and ugly error appears about Assertion Failed:

assertion failed:
!FUObjectThreadContext::Get().IsRoutingPostLoad
[File:D:/Build/++UE4+Licensee/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CoreUObject/Private/UObject/ScriptCore.cpp]
[Line: 1755] Cannot call UnrealScript
(MediaTextureCompositingInput
/Composure/Blueprints/CompositingElements/BP_MediaPlateCompElement.Default__BP_MediaPlateCompElement_C:MediaTextureCompositingInput_0

• Function /Script/Composure.CompositingElementPass:Reset)
    while PostLoading objects Unhandled
    Exception: 0xf5b82d90
    0x00007ff8d8fd9709 UnknownFunction

The Shipping method does not give this error but the black material issue.

Help!
Thank you!

same question,someone help plz

same question,someone help plz
assertion failed: !FUObjectThreadContext::Get().IsRoutingPostLoad [File:D:/Build/++UE4+Licensee/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CoreUObject/Private/UObject/ScriptCore.cpp] [Line: 1755] Cannot call UnrealScript (MediaTextureCompositingInput /Composure/Blueprints/CompositingElements/BP_MediaPlateCompElement.Default__BP_MediaPlateCompElement_C:MediaTextureCompositingInput_0 - Function /Script/Composure.CompositingElementPass:Reset) while PostLoading objects Unhandled Exception: 0xf5b82d90 0x00007ff8d8fd9709 UnknownFunction []

why its happen? in instants

This is an engine bug. I fixed it here:
https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/pull/7303

page not found dud. I really need to solve that problem! please help, waiting for your update

After setting up your account (github and epic Games), you can access the URL.
However, even though this modified version allows it to run in a package build, the Render Target output pass in the package build remains non-working.

1 Like

Since UE4.26, the package build version allows you to run projects including the composure plugin without crashing. However, even with UE4.27, Render Target Compositing Output still does not work in package build.

Did you find any solutions? I have same problem with Render Target out

Same here… Any way?